‘I CAN’T DRAW!’ COME TO DOODLE-LE-DO AND WE’LL PROVE YOU WRONG: WELCOME TO OUR 17th EDITION!
What is the event about?
- A monthly or bimonthly intimate get together for up to 20 people who enjoy quality time with each other, visualise their ideas, doodle, have fun
- Only space for small group to give you quality time with everyone. You leave with 20 new friends, not 20 new contacts and meaningless business cards
- Simple, different & fun
- The ticket costs just Kshs. 500
- WE ARE MEETING @ Cafe Kaya – second floor- Viking House, Waiyaki Way few meters from Park Inn by Radisson blu. If you have any problems accessing it — please phone me at: 0712 181410
If you want to find out more about Doodleledo, check out the website, youtube channel or follow Doodleledo on twitter , Instagram and facebook.
- What can I bring to the event?
Just yourself 🙂
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available
- What’s the refund policy?
The Kshs. 500 paid is non-refundable
Date And Time
Sat, 14 March 2020
16:00 – 20:00 EAT
2nd floor – Cafe Kaya
Nairobi, Nairobi County