” Leveraging Culture for driving and sustaining Corporate performance” is a Live session with Dave Eaton; Culture expert, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Target Audience: Small business owners, senior management employees of private institutions, HR professionals, project managers/officers, heads of public institutions, leaders of professional association, nonprofit leaders.
This session will provide insights into:
- An Organizational Transformation Framework that shows the critical interdependence and required alignment around keystones of culture to achieve organizational health
- Key cultural dimensions that can be used to map an organizations future/desired culture vs. the current state of their company culture.
- Best practices in developing sustainable cultures that drive growth and long-term viability.
- How Senior Management (Senior Leaders of Human Resources, Chiefs of administrative functions, heads of strategy, and more) can identify the gaps between the culture they have and the culture they need to achieve top performance across their organization.
- Key cultural dimensions that can be used to map their organization, and reveal key obstacles or headwinds in their way, while identifying strengths and tailwinds they can leverage to produce even greater results.
- The key talent systems and management practices that can serve as levers of change, to move their organization from its current state to the future/desired state.
- How businesses can leverage a renewed culture to attract and retain top talent.
- Introduction to a Change Management Model and Communications Planning tool to drive desired change across their enterprise.
Date And Time
Wed, February 26, 2020
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM WAT
The Nigerian Stock Exchange
4 Custom Street